TV Series

TV Series

Friday, December 17, 2010

Damon said to Elena~~~~~~----Fiona

D: I just have to say somethig.
E: Why do you have to say it with my necklace?
D: Well...Because what I'm about to say is ...probably the most selfish thing I've ever asid in my life.
E: Demon, don't go there.
D: No, I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you,Elena. And it's because I love you that...I can't be selfish with you...Why you can't know this .I don't deserve you.But my brother does.
God, I wish you didn't have to forget this.But you do.
After said these, Damon had tears in his eyes, and gone! Leaving Elena stare blankly alone. For me, I feel that is very move, almost every girls wants a good boy say "I love you" to her!Either me!
Hope everyone have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment